Permaculture and Community Engagement Internships
Do you want to change the social landscape of London?
Do you want to engage in a community initiative to promote local food and permaculture design? Would you like to be supported in the process, grow your skills, gain work experience and become part of a community?
An internship with Social Landscapes might be the right opportunity for you!
We are looking for a motivated and committed person to join our team for up to 14 hours per week for a period of 3 to 6 months. The work that you would be doing includes:
- Organising community events, such as monthly film nights on food and sustainability,
- Research and develop community food projects,
- Support community gardening sessions,
- Organise and advertise permaculture courses, and
In return, we offer:
- Work experience with a small social enterprise promoting local sustainability and community resilience,
- Individual support through weekly check-ins and mentoring to build on and develop your skills,
- Access to existing networks of food growers, community activists and permaculture designers,
- Opportunity to participate in short permaculture and other courses.
This is an unpaid internship opportunity. We are able to refund travel cost and expenses.
In this role, you will be asked to work as part of a team as well as on your own initiative and have the opportunity to design and develop your own project with support and mentoring from other Social Landscapes members.
If this sounds like the right thing for you, then we want to hear from you!
Contact Michel on firstname.lastname@example.org or 07901036220.